- Sports Betting FAQ
- DFS FAQ
- What’s included in my subscription?
Access to our unique optimizer to build your own lineups for 50/50s and tournaments. You can build unlimited lineups for FanDuel and DraftKings each day. Sports included: NFL, NBA, MLB
- When do your lineups become available?
The current day’s lineups become available by 11am EST each day for the main slate. Later slates are available by 2pm EST.
- Which sites do you offer lineups for?
We offer both 50/50 and tournament lineups for all slates on both DraftKings and FanDuel.
- What sports do you provide lineups for?
Monster Roster currently offers DFS lineups for all NFL, NBA and MLB slates.
- How do you prevent users from building duplicate lineups?
We don’t provide one single lineup for everyone to use. Instead, we recommend you lock either 3 or 6 players and then our process gives you the freedom to build the rest of your team from a pool of other Monster options.
- Is my subscription recurring?
Your monthly subscription is recurring and is billed automatically every 30 days. You can cancel your subscription at anytime.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
It is free and easy to cancel at any time by visiting the “my account” page on monsterroster.com and simply clicking “cancel subscription” on the bottom of the page. We will send you an email verification that the process has been completed.